Are you looking for the perfect spot to bring your party bus at the new SoFi Stadium? Look no further! We’ve rounded up the top 5 party spaces at SoFi Stadium that are sure to make your party a hit. Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or a large-scale event, this list is sure to have something that’s perfect for your needs. Keep reading to find out which spaces made the list!
Rock it out with us for your next event! Loved taking this crew to @SoFi Stadium in our newest 30-32 passenger party bus called the ‘Atlantis’ 🤘🏼
Party Bus Options for SoFi Stadium Events
When planning a SoFi Stadium event, one of the first things you should do is figure out transportation. A party bus can provide many benefits that other forms of transportation cannot. First and foremost, a party bus is a large and comfortable vehicle. It can accommodate a large number of people, making it the perfect choice for groups of friends or family members who want to get together and have a good time. Plus, the bus has custom onboard sound and lighting systems that make it perfect for hosting a night out.
Another great benefit of using a party bus for SoFi Stadium events is that it can get you to and from the event quickly and easily. You won’t have to worry about parking or navigating traffic, which means you can focus on having a great time. Plus, the bus will usually arrive at the stadium well before the game starts, so you won’t have to worry about missing any action.
The Top 5 Party Spaces at SoFi Stadium
The Google Cloud Club provides guests higher end culinary options in a space with a luxurious feel. Located on level 2 next to the Owners Suites, this club is great for corporate events or impressing a VIP client. The club is broken down into four separate quads all connected by programmable breezeways. This offers more privacy for your guests.
The Patio Clubs are the perfect place to celebrate a victory or to commiserate after a loss. There are two indoor/outdoor patios located in SoFi Stadium, and they both have plenty of space to dance and mingle. This makes it perfect for large parties. The trees, plants, and excellent views offer a resort-style experience that will make your event memorable.
The Chairman’s Club overlooks the 50-yardline and offers dazzling high-end finishes. This intimate space is awesome for small to medium events like birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and company parties. During game-day, the club offers an all-inclusive food and beverage package.
Located behind the Ram’s bench at ground level, the SoFi Social Club provides an intimate and elevated setting perfect for pregame cocktails or post-match celebrations. The Social Club also has a walkout patio, just a couple yards away from the sidelines. This club is great for super-fans who want to get in on the action.
The Owner’s Club is one of the most upscale clubs inside SoFi-Stadium. However, tt’s got a lot more than just high end furnishings and finishes. Their all-inclusive food and drink package on game days should make it a top contender for your next party.
Tips For Planning A SoFi Stadium Event
When planning an event at SoFi Stadium, it is important to take the various amenities and features that the stadium offers into account . Here are five tips for a successful event at SoFi Stadium:
- Plan Ahead: One of the most important things to do when planning an event of any kind is to plan ahead. This means knowing what time the stadium opens and closes, as well as what events are scheduled during your event. This will help you determine which areas of the stadium are available for use.
- Consider the Venue: Another key factor to consider when planning an event at SoFi Stadium is the venue itself. The stadium has a number of different areas that can be used for different types of events, from small private cocktail parties to large corporate gatherings. Book your event hall accordingly
- Consider the Menu: One of the benefits of using SoFi Stadium for your event is that it offers a great variety of menu items and catering options. This means that you can choose an event food package that best suits your needs.
- Plan for Security: If you’re scheduling a private event on game-day, make sure that you have some form of security to make sure any uninvited guests are turned away at the door. Tens of thousands of people flood SoFi Stadium every game-day, so it’s not uncommon for people to wander into a party.
- Ask About Equipment: Finally, one of the most important tips for success when planning an event at SoFi Stadium is to make use of the many amenities offered by the stadium. This includes using the sound and lighting capabilities of the venue, as well as the restrooms and concessions.
Looking For A Los Angeles Party Bus for Your Next Trip To SoFi Stadium?
Arabian Knights Limo is the premier party bus company in Los Angeles. Make your event truly special with a ride on one of our magic carpet luxury limo buses. The next time you’re planning a birthday, wedding, corporate event, or a night out with your friends, give us a call. We’ll get you to your destination and back in style.